Publication: Home Rehab Handbook
Home Rehab Handbook
The Architect’s and Contractor’s A-Z One-Stop Resource for Residential Renovation
Here in a single definitive volume, are answers you need to the entire spectrum of residential rehab work you face every day.
This heavily illustrated reference provides detailed coverage and step-by-step practical instructions on every home rehab topic essential to architects and contractors, including foundations; exterior walls; roofs; windows and doors; partitions, ceilings, floors, and stairs; kitchens and baths; electrical and electronics; HVAC and plumbing; and site work.
Written by one of America’s leading architectural consulting firms, edited by a registered architect and experienced writer, and reviewed by members of NARI and the NAHB Remodeler’s Council, The Home Rehab Handbook features:
- 600 illustrations–including exceptionally detailed line drawings
- Coverage of key issues such as accessibility, efficiency, and sustainability
- Comprehensive checklists, charts, specifications, and details throughout
- Discussion of the most recent advances in technology, products, components, and assemblies
- An expanded resources list and product information guides
The Home Rehab Handbook is packed with the information you need to work more efficiently, avoid costly mistakes, make the best choices, reduce waste, and maximize profits by doing it right and doing it quickly.
Available for purchase here.